Project Location(s): Pittsburgh, PA
Compensation: Not Disclosed
- Enjoys working in collaboration with others. Focuses on sharing work. Communicates well with team members, and cooperates well towards achieving a common goal.
- Strong self-starter who actively seeks additional responsibility, sets high performance standards, and routinely exceeds what is expected. Demonstrates persistence and patience when faced with obstacles. Uses imagination and creativity to address challenges. Has ability to stay mentally focused and fully engaged for sustained periods.
- Speaks clearly and effectively in both one-on-one and large group settings. Listens attentively and actively to others. Conveys a sense of structure and organization in communications. Writes clearly and concisely.
- Plans and prioritizes assignments. Can simultaneously work on several tasks. Manages own workload. Will seek help as needed.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to cope in a high stress atmosphere.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering incoming phone calls and emails on routing requests.
- Confirm carrier availability via phone calls or via emails.
- Creating shipping documentation.
- Tendering of shipments to the carrier.
- Updating shipment details in transportation system.
- Track and trace of shipments from pickup to delivery and resolve any potential issues. Proficient in Microsoft Office products with a strong emphasis on Excel, Word, and Outlook.
We offer competitive 401(k), Dental, Medical, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
Job Type: Full-time
- Outlook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)