Customer Service Representative (CSR)
The Manager of LTL Carrier Relations / Pricing will be responsible for the procurement and management of high-quality transportation services. This role will develop and strengthen relationships with key partner carriers as well as establish rates for KDL’s customer base.
- Source, develop and improve current pricing strategies
- Oversight of RFP process
- Manage internal and external communication with LTL Carriers
- Relationship building with carrier partners across multiple levels: sales, pricing, etc
- Improve and manage full carrier scorecards related to pricing, service, billing, technology, etc.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual business reviews with carrier partners
- Negotiate and finalize LTL pricing and contracts
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be self-directed and possess strong organizational skills in order to meet tight deadlines
- Must be able to interact well with others
- Must be able to work independently, or in a team setting
- Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high-volume environment with multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Proficient in NMFC product classification
College degree in Business, Logistics, or Supply Chain preferred.
- 2-5 years working with an LTL Carrier or 3PL
- LTL pricing knowledge
- Project management, communication, problem solving, decision making, analytical and team building skills.
Job Type: Full-time