PURPOSE OF FUNCTION
Individual will be responsible for assisting with existing and future customer base, which will enable KDL to maximize revenue opportunities within each account. This individual will be responsible for quoting, scheduling, claims, and etc. to ensure complete customer satisfaction. The Logistics Coordinator will work closely with the Account Managers to achieve client satisfaction.
- Build relationships with customers by quoting and scheduling shipments to ensure client satisfaction is achieved.
- Monitor customers’ needs and internally reporting back to Account Manager what is working and what might need adjusted to better suit the client.
- Assist with solving problems dealing with multiple modes of transportation and transactional needs.
- Individual should possess the ability to clearly communicate to clients in a professional and timely manner.
- File claims for customers when necessary.
- Help Senior Manager prepare for implementation of new accounts.
- TMS and iDashboard Knowledge – Individual must be proficient in use and demonstration of the TMS and iDashboards for client base.
- Work with internal departments to create efficiencies and fix issues. (Accounting – determine root cause of billing issues; TMS Department – clearly define changes for profiles)
- Review customer data and keep information organized.
- College Degree, preferably in logistics, business or finance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products with a strong emphasis on Excel and Access.
- Initiative: Strong self-starter who actively seeks additional responsibility, sets high performance standards, and routinely exceeds what is expected. Demonstrates persistence and patience when faced with obstacles. Uses imagination and creativity to address challenges. Has ability to stay mentally focused and fully engaged for sustained periods.
- Team Player: Enjoys working in collaboration with others. Focuses on sharing work. Communicates well with team members and cooperates well towards achieving a common goal.
- Relationship Building: Put customer interests first.
- Communication Skills: Speaks clearly and effectively in both one-on-one and large group settings. Listens attentively and actively to others. Conveys a sense of structure and organization in communications. Writes clearly and concisely.
- Time Management: Plans and prioritizes assignments. Can simultaneously work on several tasks. Manages own workload. Will seek help as needed.