Freight Bill Resolution Coordinator
Purpose of Function
Individual will be responsible for working with existing and future customer base, to process freight bills received from carriers. You will be looking to determine where discrepancies are coming from on freight bills and work to resolve with carries and customers.
Working Procedure and/or Responsibilities Assigned
- Audits carrier invoices against customers contracts to ensure that the carrier is billing correctly.
- Files carrier claims on behalf of clients when billing by carrier is incorrect.
- Disputes incorrectly billed invoices by the carrier, to make sure invoice is corrected for payment.
- Identifies contract issues with carrier or with customer profile and works with operations departments to rectify the issues with carriers or with internal billing profiles.
- Works customer Error Files to ensure correct SO numbers, PO numbers, GL Coding and accurate weights or classes are assigned to shipments, before they are invoiced to customers.
- Team Player: Enjoys working with other members of the team, but still has the ability to work on their own with minimal direction from management.
- Time Management: Has the ability to multitask and prioritize daily job duties.
- Initiative: Looks at how things are currently being done and is able and willing to contribute to the process to make improvements when needed.