Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Project Location(s): Pittsburgh, PA
Education: College Degree Preferred.
Compensation: Not Disclosed
Working Procedure and/or Responsibility Assigned
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved
- Shipment quoting
- Shipment tracking
- Generate customer reporting
- File freight claims
- Other duties as assigned
- Enjoy working in collaboration with others. Focuses on sharing work. Communicates well with team members, and cooperates well towards achieving a common goal.
- Strong self-starter who actively seeks additional responsibility, sets high performance standards, and routinely exceeds what is expected. Demonstrates persistence and patience when faced with obstacles. Uses imagination and creativity to address challenges. Has ability to stay mentally focused and fully engaged for sustained periods.
- Speaks clearly and effectively in both one-on-one and large group settings. Listens attentively and actively to others. Conveys a sense of structure and organization in communications. Writes clearly and concisely.
- Plans and prioritizes assignments. Can simultaneously work on several tasks. Manages own workload. Will seek help as needed.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment. Must be able to cope in a high stress atmosphere.
College Degree Preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products with a strong emphasis on Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- One year customer service experience preferred.