Responsible for reaching out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills. Acts as the liaison between creditors and customers and manages overdue accounts.
Working Procedure and/or Responsibility Assigned
- Contact customers to ensure they have received their invoice and communicate terms of payment
- Collections of outstanding receivables and debts of the organization
- Providing financial reporting as needed
- Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed
- Utilize computer systems to handle skip tracing
- Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses
- Helping resolve payment discrepancies
- Enter adjustments if needed.
- Set up payment plans
- Record commitment to repay debt
- Print reports for management and other ad hoc reports as assigned
- Other Duties as assigned
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Communication and listening skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience in Accounts Receivable will be an advantage;
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task
- Verbal and written communication skills
College Degree Preferred.
1-3 Customer Service/Office experience preferred